Facility Safety Supplies
Facility supplies includes floor matting, batteries, lighting, protective cases, lockout products, safety signs & labels, traffic control products, ventilation systems, gas detectors gas monitors, and fire extinguishers. There are numerous facility supplies safety accessories and products associated with facility safety.
The OSHA and ANSI safety facility supplies standards and regulations are very strict and specific for facility supplies. Employers must ensure that their facility has the correct equipment to deal with the detection and identification of hazards and inform employees of where hazards lie and store hazardous materials.
All Safety Products detailed information that can assist you in selecting the correct safety facility supplies to ensure OSHA and ANSI compliance.
- Class A Fire Extinguisher: for fires with wood, paper, cloth, trash
- Class B Fire Extinguisher: for fires with flammable liquids, gasoline, oil, paint, tar
- Class C Fire Extinguisher: for fires with live electrical equipment
- Class D Fire Extinguisher: for fires with combustible metals or metal alloys
- ANSI Z353.1 Valve lockouts
- ANSI Z535.5 Accident prevention tags
- NFPA –10 Fire extinguishers
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145(f) Accident prevention tags