Flammable and combustible liquids are stored inside a flammable liquid storage cabinet in order to protect flammable liquids against flash fire, to prevent the containers from building excessive internal pressure, and to contain spilled flammable liquids that can further spread fire. Using the right flammable storage products is important because of the hazards involved with flammable products being stored.
Safety Storage Can Features:
- Safety Storage Cans provide extra storage capacity
- Some models use funnel for a more controlled pour or an integrated fill-and-pour spout for easy filling, effortless pouring
- Cans are made of different materials, including those with stainless steel hardware, polyethylene, steel
- Various safety features including heavy roll bar construction to lock down for transport, rear swinging bail handle larger for better clearance, locked down for transport, color-coding for easy identification
- Made for specific uses like collecting chemical soaked rags, moistening cleaning cloths, made for HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography)
Types of cans available include Liquid Disposal Cans, Type I Red, Blue, Green and Yellow Steel, Oily Waste Cans, D.O.T. Safety Cans, Laboratory Safety Cans, Nonmetallic Storage Cans and more. Additional All Safety Products flammable storage products that can help keep your workplace safe and effective: