Emergency Response Products
All Safety Products provides the necessary emergency response products to ensure your workplace is prepared for a number of hazardous situations. Emergency response products encompass a large array of products like CPR products, emergency medical Kits, blood pressure monitors, stethoscopes, thermometers, antiseptics, sprays, tapes, bandages, burn care with a wide variety of related emergency response type products.
In putting together a basic emergency response kit (disaster supplies) you will need (according to FEMA, see link http://www.fema.gov/pdf/areyouready/basic_preparedness.pdf) to consider the following:
The following basic emergency response items are recommended for inclusion in your basic disaster supplies kit:
- Three-day supply of non-perishable food.
- Three-day supply of water – one gallon of water per person, per day.
- Portable, battery-powered radio or television and extra batteries.
- Flashlight and extra batteries.
- First aid kit and manual.
- Sanitation and hygiene items (moist towelettes and toilet paper).
- Matches and waterproof container.
- Extra clothing.
- Kitchen accessories and cooking utensils, including a can opener.
- Photocopies of credit and identification cards.
- Cash and coins.
- Special needs items, such as prescription medications, eye glasses, contact lens solutions, and hearing aid batteries.
- Items for infants, such as formula, diapers, bottles, and pacifiers.
- Other items to meet your unique family needs.