Chemical Resistant Clothing
All Safety Products stocks a full range of chemical resistant clothing to meet Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) OSHA and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standards. Chemical resistant clothing includes all apparel that can provide a barrier between hazardous substances and skin.
When you're working in close proximity to hazardous chemicals, confidence in your protective garment is critical. All Safety Products carries chemical resistant clothing apparel to prevent chemicals from coming into direct contact with human skin. From light clean up to emergency response and HazMat situations, we carry the right chemical resistant apparel for your needs.
Chemical Protective Clothing Options:
- Coverall Sizes: Medium, Large, XLarge, 2XLarge and 3XLarge
- Suit Sizes: Medium, Large, XLarge and 2XLarge
- Coverall options include Standard Coveralls, Coveralls with Elastic, Coveralls with Hood, Coveralls with Hood and Boots
- Variety of color options including white and denim blue
- Sleeves, 18” and 21” sizes available
Additional All Safety Products Personal Protection Equipment that can help keep your workplace safe and effective:
- Chemical Resistant Coveralls and Suits (DuPont™, Kimberly-Clarke)
- Chemical resistant foot protection
- Chemical Resistant Face and Eye Protection (Chemical Splash Goggles, OverSpray Goggles)
- Chemical Resistant Gloves (Ansell, Best®, North Safety Products, Radnor®)
- Pressure Test Kit (for periodic air pressure testing on Level A encapsulated suits)