International Justice Mission®
International Justice Mission helps people suffering injustice and oppression who cannot rely on local authorities for relief. The agency documents and monitors conditions of abuse and oppression, educates the public and governments about the abuses, and mobilizes intervention on behalf of the victims.
Documentation: International Justice Mission seeks to establish factual records of reported human rights abuses based on the investigations of legally trained professionals
Intervention: International Justice Mission seeks to intervene on behalf of the victims of injustice and oppression by providing or facilitating the provision of:
- Emergency relief (helping to bring an end to the abusive conduct or conditions)
- Perpetrator accountability (helping to bring the perpetrators to justice)
- Structural prevention (helping to prevent the abusive conduct or conditions)
- Victim care (helping to bring tangible compensation or aid to the victims)
- Education: International Justice Mission seeks to present:
- The imperative to seek justice on behalf of the oppressed
- A concrete need for intervention on behalf of specific victims of abuse and oppression
- Overseas examples of the tangible, effective relief that can be brought to the victims of injustice through international efforts.
How to contact them: