High Heat Gloves
Before choosing the right safety glove, it is necessary to be familiar with the applications in which the gloves will be used and to understand the level of protection required. For example, if you are holding hot sheets of metal, it is important to know how hot the metal will get in order to determine which temperature rating is adequate protection.
High heat gloves are made of materials designed to withstand the elements: Kevlar® offers superior high heat hand protection as it is flame resistant and self extinguishes. (Kevlar® is a registered trademark of DuPont Chemical Company.) Terry cloth is also ideal for use in elevated temperatures because it is a natural insulator and offers the most effective protection from 200°F to 450°F.
Whatever your industry, whatever the hazards to your workers’ hands, fingers and wrists, All Safety Products has the protection you need in a full range of high heat safety gloves.
High Heat Safety Glove Options:
- Available in all weight styles (Light, Medium, Heavy, etc.)
- Offered in Mens, Ladies, Jumbo sizes Small through XLarge with different cuff lengths
- Compliant with standards (OSHA, NFPA)
- Designed for specific applications like food processing and service, castings, welding
- Sold individually and by the pair
High Heat Gloves – All Safety Products Blog
- Choosing the Right Work Gloves!
It is a tough decision when choosing the right work gloves for a specific task, to ensure that the hands and arms of workers are protected from hazards. Hopefully, the following information will point you in the right direction*. However, it should be noted that usually work gloves are not worn during the operation of … Continue reading »