Ozark River Manufacturing Co. Child Height Portable Sink Lil Premier, CHSTM-AB-AB1N, NSF Certified
by All Safety Products, a veteran owned business. Now young children can wash all by themselves just like adults with the Ozark River Portable Sinks® Lil’ Premier model. This NSF certified portable hand wash sink for children stands just 28” tall and features an integrated ABS laminate counter and basin featuring a convenient splashguard. As a self-contained, portable hot water hand wash sink, the Lil' Premier is highly regarded for its safety, quality construction, durability, and age appropriateness. The attractive and portable cabinet is available in either a maple or cherry finish. This Ozark River® portable sink for children features a 2-year warranty and enables your CDC or classroom to be code compliant with state and local hand wash codes. Please check with your local environmental health agency for approval in your area. This includes Ozark River's On-Demand Pump/Heater System for hot water with scald guard. Independent water reservoirs eliminate any cross-contamination. Ozark River's patented mobile cabinet design provides classrooms, preschools, and facilities the flexibility of adding hand-washing right where they need it. Ships fully assembled. Add the optional Lil’ Step to comply with 2 and 3 year old hand washing codes.
CURRENT LEAD TIME is excellent at 3 to 4 business days for this sink. PLACE ORDER TODAY to lock in shipping priority. The sale has been extended to September 30th. The color available for sale price is Maple. Cherry on October 1st will be added back as a standard color at no charge.
Financing is available. Volume Purchasers, Federal Government, Schools, Universities, Non-Profit Agencies, Hospitals, City, County, State Agencies, use online Quote Tool for best pricing.
• On-Demand Hot Water System
• Integrated ABS Countertop and Basin
• Phthalate Free Melamine Cabinet
• Keyless Lock
• Water Tanks: 5 Gal. Fresh and 6 Gal. Waste
• Liquid Soap Dispenser
• Swivel Casters, Front Locking
• Stainless Steel Cabinet Bottom
• Long Faucet Handles (ADA Compliant)
• NSF Certi_x005F_x001F_fied
• GFCI Outlet Protection
Minimum Operating Requirements
• Each sink must have grounded, dedicated 110V, 20 AMP circuit breaker
• Dry, inside level surface.
• If extension cord is used, cord must be 12/3, rated at 20 AMPs or higher
• Water must meet EPA Standards with PH between 7.0 and 9.0.