Nitrile, Vinyl Coated Gloves
Adding a layer of protection to a string-knit glove can gives you the same comfort, but with a lot more options. All Safety Products carries a large range of coated gloves using a variety of protective coating materials including tough, yet flexible Nitrile (NBR) and Vinyl materials. These gloves are available in a number of specifications:
- Applications: Light Oil, General Purpose Assembly, Fabricated Metal Work, Electronics Assembly, Small to Medium Parts Handling, Varnish Manufacturing
- Sizes: Men's (M, L, XL), Ladies' (M, L, XL), Cadet, Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, 7, 8, 8.5, 9, 10
- Styles: Ambidextrous or Per Pair
- Thicknesses: Lightweight, Medium-weight, Heavy Duty
- Palm Coated Nitrile Gloves can be a great replacement for medium-to-heavy-duty leather palm work gloves
Palm Coated Nitrile Gloves are beneficial for high abrasion resistance, oil repellency, increased wear life, enhanced grip and control with less strain.