OSHA and ANSI have extensive workplace regulations for eye and face protection for employee safety. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), nearly three out of five workers are injured while failing to wear eye and face protection. All Safety Products offers safety glasses and safety goggles for all your eye protection needs.
Industrial and commercial safety goggles come in a variety of frame, color and lens combinations. When selecting safety goggles, consider things like durability necessary, UV blocking ability, worker comfort and ANSI-compliance.
Goggles come in a variety of models to fit various work applications:
Types of Safety Goggles:
- Direct Vent, Closed Vent, Indirect Vent and Indirect Vent with Foam Lining (for fine particle protection)
- Over-the-glass (OTG) safety goggles
- Expanded peripheral viewing area safety goggles
- Safety goggles meeting standards for chemical splash
- Made to fit in conjunction with respirators and hard hats
- Dual Lens provide improved sight and comfort
- Wraparound style for wide angle viewing
- Chemical splash to protect against impact or liquid splash
- Welding goggles (engineered to provide complete protection with the widest vision)