Steel Drum Storage
Safety containers, safety cabinets, and storage lockers all have special design features to safely store flammable liquids and solids. The OSHA and NFPA safety flammable storage standards and regulations list specific rules and best practices for storing flammable goods. All Safety Products stocks a full range of safety storage equipment to meet Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) OSHA.
Flammable and combustible liquids are stored inside a flammable liquid storage cabinet in order to protect flammable liquids against flash fire, to prevent the containers from building excessive internal pressure, and to contain spilled flammable liquids that can further spread fire. Using the right flammable storage products is important because of the hazards involved with flammable products being stored.
Safety Storage Cabinet Features:
- Doors without sharp edges with weld and/or rivets
- Shelves that shed fluids to back of the cabinet
- Fail safe closing mechanism, 3 point latch
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Vents with built in flame arrestors
- Liquid tight containment sump to catch spilt liquids
- Built in grounding connector
- Doubled walled with 1 ½” airspace
- Cabinet must have a “Flammable- Keep fire away” safety label