String Knit Gloves
All Safety Products carries a variety of String Knit Gloves. Seamless String Knit Gloves are knit gloves designated by gauge also referred to as cut. Gauges 7, 10 and 13 refer to the number of rows of stitches per inch. A higher gauge produces a finer, tight weave, whereas a lower gauge produces a bulkier, loose weave glove. Fabric weights range from light to heavy.
String Knit Gloves are used in applications with low to moderate cut risk. These gloves protect hands from sharp edges of metals, ceramics, glass and other materials.
All Safety Products carries String Knit Gloves with a number of options:
- Different Weights: Lightweight, Mediumweight, Heavyweight
- Ambidextrous gloves to help reduce replacement costs
- Some styles have Kevlar(r) dots on both sides to improve grip
- Different Styles such as Fingerless for high level of manual dexterity
Sting Knit gloves can provide an extra level of protection in different ways:
- PVC palm coated
- Thumb crotch, sides and fingertips with solid coating
- Some styles have leather palms
- Some provide ANSI Level 4 cut protection and can be used even where limited heat and molten splashes are encountered