All Safety Products carries a full range of hand protection solutions for the workplace including a large selection of work gloves for many welding applications including mig/tig gloves.
Welding Gloves Options:
- Full range of sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XLarge
- Work gloves are made of leather (elk, cowskin, kidskin, pigskin)
- 2” and 4” cuff sizes
- Variety of color options: pearl, gold, brown, black, blue, red
- Safety gloves available with backs of aluminized rayon or aluminized carbon Kevlar®
- Sold by the pair, many styles sold also as left hand only
There are many features particular to requirements of welding applications like an unlined palm for enhanced feel, Kevlar® thread to protect finger seams, a lined back for protection from high heat, and a straight thumb design that is best for gripping. Some welding gloves have pull tabs to provide easy on/off protection when a welding gun is used.
How To Choose Work Gloves:
Welding Gloves – All Safety Products Blog
- Choosing the Right Work Gloves!
It is a tough decision when choosing the right work gloves for a specific task, to ensure that the hands and arms of workers are protected from hazards. Hopefully, the following information will point you in the right direction*. However, it should be noted that usually work gloves are not worn during the operation of … Continue reading »