Gloves for Critical Environment Use
All Safety Products can help you select the right type of hand protection for use in high-tech production Critical Environment (CE) use focusing on suitability to the task, performance, cost efficiency and quality construction. The glove must satisfy all these criteria.
All Safety Products distributes a complete range of gloves for Critical Environment use made of different materials and with varying levels of protection:
- Sterile Nitrile
Cut-resistant products can diminish the severity of possible cuts from sharp instruments and components. Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) gloves prevent ESD events that damage product. ESD gloves can replace grounding straps in some settings.
Possible risks involved in Hand Protection consideration in critical environments include:
- Contaminants – pose risk to product, profits, workers
- Workers – pose risk to product and processes while at risk from contaminants, dangerous environments and equipment, CE precautions
- Product – at risk from workers and a risk then to profits
- Profits – at risk from unmarketable product, lost time, worker liability claims, regulatory fines
Important Critical Environment Industry Links
- ASTM American Society for Testing Materials - www.astm.org
- ESDA Electrostatic Discharge Association – www.eosesd.org
- IEC International Electrotechnical Commission - www.iec.ch
- SEMI Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International - www.semi.org