Lightweight Protective Eyewear
All Safety Products, Inc. sells numerous types of lightweight eyewear* that includes manufacturers such as AOSafety, Crews, Radnor, Uvex, Willson and brands such as Lexa, Orange County Choppers, Virtua, Metaliks, Astrospec, Rubicon Medallion and safety features or options such as anti-fog lens, high impact, sport, women's and readers.
Lightweight safety glasses can come with features such as:
- Dielectric protective eyewear with integrated lens and frame designn
- Wraparound lens design
- Polycarbonate Lens
- Full-length non-slip temple sleeves
- Many lens color options including amber, light blue, clear, grey, silver mirror
- Anti-fog options available
- Scratch-resistant coating
In some styles, breakaway retainer cord and carrying case that doubles as a lens cleaning cloth are added conveniences.
*To ensure you are meeting OSHA requirements and other applicable safety standards and practices, it is best to hire a professional safety consultant (www.aiha.org) or call your local OSHA area office or your state OSHA Consultation Services for their interpretation of your situation.