PolyJohn FS3-3000 Fleet - Fresh Flush Portable Restroom, Made in U.S.A, Aqua - 3 Year Warranty*
PolyJohn Fleet Fresh Flush Portable Restroom for sale, FS3-3000, Aqua by All Safety Products, a veteran owned business features a 3 year warranty, unique ventilation, spacious design, new corner tank design, non-splash urinal, etc. This FS3 Fleet Fresh Flush portable restroom for sale offers the best value for multiple markets (from construction sites to upscale events). Use Add to Quote Tool. Financing is available for this product. Made in U.S.A
Federal Government, Schools, Universities, Non-Profit Agencies, Hospitals, City, County, State Agencies, Agricultural Industry and Resellers are provided special discount rates. Use our handy "Add to Quote" Tool to get best pricing.
• Sink, Soap Dispenser, Towel Rack, Urinal, and Toilet Paper Holder
• Unique ventilation systems
• Spacious design allows for most efficient use of interior space
• Sleek easy-to-handle exterior design
• Heat-treated aluminum doorjamb designed to withstand frontal impact
• New corner tank design with deep sump area
• Offers the best value for multiple markets from construction sites to upscale events
• New non-splash urinal
Additional Feature: The FS3-3000 has a switch that allows it to be switched to either a fresh flush or recirculating. This is handy if the sink tank starts running low on water supply. The default switch option is the fresh flush.
Note: You also have the option to choose a different front color at no extra charge (same color choices as unit colors). Please let us know in the comments area of the order form and we'll verify available stock for your front color option.
**IMPORTANT NOTE: We recently removed the Dump Valve Option for the Fleet Series Restrooms (FS3-1000, FS3-2000, and FS3-3000) for some design and clearance considerations. This waste option is still available on the PJN3-1000 restroom if still required. All other options for the fleet restrooms FS3-2000 and FS3-3000 such as the fresh flush and recirculating options are still available.
NEED A SOLAR LIGHT FOR YOUR RESTROOM? For ONLY $79.00, you can purchase a Solar Pod Light. It's easy to install. Click on the Solar Pod Light Link here to read the details. There is a limited 1 year Manufacturer's warranty available. To install the solar light yourself, you will need to use a 3-5/8" or 92mm diameter hole saw. Harbor Freight, Home Depot and other hardware stores usually carry this product. It normally only takes 10 to 15 minutes to install the solar light.
Exterior Height 91 in / 231 cm
Interior Height 83 in / 211 cm
Exterior Width 47 in / 119 cm
Interior Width 45.5 in / 116 cm
Standard Base Exterior Length 48 in / 121.9 cm
Exterior Length (Optional Signature Style Handle Base) 47 in / 119 cm
Interior Length 43 in / 109 cm
Side Wall Panel Decal Area 6 in x 37 in / 15cm x 94 cm
Door Decal Area 22.5 in x 29 in / 57cm x 74 cm
Seat Height 19.5 in / 49 cm
Door Frame Width (i.d.) 26 in / 66 cm
Door Frame Height (i.d.) 75 in / 191 cm
Holding Tank 60 gal / 227 L
Weight - Static Model (less sink) 195 lbs / 88 kg
Weight - Flush Model 243 lbs / 110 kg
Holding Flush Tank 40 gal / 151 L
**SHIPPING NOTE: Freight costs do not calculate automatically for this item. We will call or e-mail you with estimated freight charges for your review and approval before completing order."
Notes for Trailer Licensing and Registration:
(1) Although our trailers are designed for normal on-road and off-road use, you will need to check with your official State's vehicle licensing agency for proper trailer licensing and registration information.
(2) All Safety Products will mail you (U.S.P.S. priority mail) a manufacturer's certificate of origin with serial number within 10 days of purchase. It is the customer's responsibility to check with their official State's vehicle licensing agency and to bring the provided manufacturer's certificate of origin as proof of title within the agency's required registration time frame.
(3) For some helpful advice and information, the following website (not an official website) http://www.dmv.org is helpful in understanding how to navigate various States' vehicle licensing requirements.
Disclaimer: We recommend that you check with your official state vehicle licensing agency before purchasing a trailer from All Safety Products, Inc. to ensure your intended use meets your official State's trailer licensing and registration requirements. If a trailer is returned due to a State restriction on use, All Safety Products may require a handling fee and shipping costs for return. As explained, our trailers are designed to be used for normal on-road and off-road use.